Education & Training
Past Report of the International Seminar on TQM
2011 ISTQ Report
- 1. JUSE International Seminar on TQM, Tailor-made program for Shenzen Ocean's King Lighting Science & Technology Co., Ltd., Jul. 25-Aug. 2, 2011
- Ocean's King is one of the leading manufacturers of the top grade lighting products in China, earnestly promoting TQM to reinforce its management and rapid business growth. 4-day classroom lecture took place intensively in Tokyo featuring Purchasing Control, Failure Knowledge, Kaizen Activity followed by idustrial visits to 3 of Japanese leading manufactures.
- 2. JUSE International Seminar on TQM, Dec. 5-9, 2011 [Intensive one-week program]
- The program covered the core of TQM. Participants from Brazil, India, and Taiwan also had a valuable opportunity to see the TQM practiced at Japanese leading manufacturers while the industrial visits.
Photo taken at home party hosted by Dr. Noriaki Kano
- 3. JUSE International Seminar on TQM, Tailor-made Program for Shenzen Ocean's King Lighting Science & Technology Co., Ltd., Feb. 13-24, 2012
- Ocean's King is one of the leading manufacturers of the top grade lighting products in China.
In cooperation with Taiwanise counterpart, 2-week-long seminar started off in Taipei spending 2 days for class room lecture and another 2 days for industrial visits: Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation and Unimicron Technology Corporation (2011 Deming Prize winner).
Lectures in Tokyo during the 2nd week covered Environmental/Market Analysis, QFD, Policy Management, and QCC Activity mainly for Sales Representatives. At the end of the course, participants visited Meido Co., Ltd. (2010 Deming Prize Winner) where one of the finest TQM is being practiced.
Photo taken at Taipei Metro, February 16, 2012