- The 23rd International Symposium on Quality Function Deployment
September 7-8, 2017
JUSE,shinjuku office, Tokyo, JAPAN
Dear Madam and Sir,
On behalf of ISQFD Organizing Committee, I am honored to invite you to the 23rd International Symposium on Quality Function Deployment in Tokyo, Japan, from 7th to 8th September 2017 at Union of Japanese Scientists and Engineers (JUSE).
This symposium presents an opportunity for the international community of various companies, researchers to come together to share knowledge and experiences. At ISQFD, a large number of case studies from various industries and regions, as well as high quality papers of theoretical research will be presented.
Tokyo, a world tourists and business destination at the heart of Japan, together with ISQFD 2017 organizing committee and I are pleased to welcome you in 2017. Let’s take this opportunity to carry out discussions over QFD, where a number of high quality papers will be collected and presented from all over the world.
Chair, Organizing Committee of ISQFD 2017
Associate Professor, Tamagawa University
Abstract Submission process
- Case Presentation – Successful case studies in manufacturing industry, Application case studies in various field/new area (eg., medical & hospital, service, IT, software industries), etc.
- Research Presentation – Research on QFD operation/application, research on collaboration in other fields or with other tools (IT, Engineering Development Management, Policy Management, TRIZ, Knowledge Management, Product planning for concept-mining, P7, etc., Sensory evaluation, Environment management, Problem-solving, DOE, Concurrent Engineering, Taguchi method, TOC, New Lanchester strategy, Benchmarking, AHP, Process Management, Lean Production, Stage Gate), etc.
ISQFD 2017 Call for Papers Timeline
|Deadline for abstract submission||31st March 2017|
|Deadline for full paper submission||30th July 2017|
ISQFD 2017 organizing committee
ISQFD 2017 Web Site:http://www.juse.or.jp/english/conventions/isqfd2017.html
More information: http://www.juse.or.jp/english/profile/access.html
JUSE Shinjuku office is very favorably located about 7 minutes by walk from JR. Shinjuku station, and there are many hotels around the office.
(1) Tokyo Hilton Hotel: http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/japan/hilton-tokyo-TYOHITW/index.html
(2) Hyatt Regency Tokyo: http://tokyo.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
(3) Keio Plaza Hotel: http://www.keioplaza.com/
(4) Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku: http://www.hotel-rosegarden.jp/english.html
(5) Nishitetsu Inn Shinjuku: http://www.n-inn.jp/english/hotels/shinjuku/
(6) Shinjuku New City Hotel: http://www.newcityhotel.co.jp/en/